Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key. When using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you must press <Return> after entering the access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 – Home page
- Access key 2 – About us
- Access key 3 – Products
- Access key 4 – Services
- Access key 5 – Contact points
- Access key 8 – Skip to side navigation bar
- Access key 9 – Skip to content
- Access key 0 – Accessibility statement
- All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML 4.01 Strict.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for page titles, and H2 tags for headings.